We’re pretty choosy about who we employ, however we’re always keen to hear from energetic and bright people who want to join the company.
The organisation runs a flat corporate structure allowing everybody to be heard, so if you’re keen to contribute to the growth and success of the entire business, we’d love to hear from you.
Our hiring decisions are based partly on your experience, but equally important is how we think you’ll 'fit'.
Check out the ‘Our Culture’ section of the website, and if you’re still interested, please send your CV to
We're currently looking for:
Business Development Manager
Objective of the role is to:
- Identify and develop new relationships with MDs, CFOs and HR Directors of Small, Medium and Large Organisations in Australia
- Win new exclusive business contracts with employers to provide novated leasing services to their employees
- Implement vehicle benefit programs and drive unit and revenue growth for the business
You will have the full support of a state of the art CRM, cutting edge direct marketing campaigns supported by advertising exposure and a highly capable sales and marketing team.
Autopia is a fun place to be. We are a team of high achievers who are passionate about achieving results, challenging the status quo, continually developing our offering and having a good time doing it.
We love cars, and we all salary package at least one vehicle. Your talents and results will be rewarded by a competitive remuneration package with uncapped bonus plan.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years recent experience in new business B2B sales
- Has demonstrated success selling to CFOs and or HR Directors for 3+ years
- Zero call reluctance
- Demonstrated ability to consistently facilitate 10 new business appointments per week
- Self-driven, energetic hunter with demonstrated business development ability
- Ability to sell to C-level through a strategic and consultative business development approach
- Strong analytical skills – can deconstruct a problem, identify the cause and develop plans to achieve solutions
- Good negotiation skills – expert at influencing stakeholders
- High level of business acumen
- Professional and consultative style
- Disciplined, systematic approach to task and time management
- Strong written ability, utilises a professional tone
- Expert learner
- Competent at utilizing CRM, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Autopia is a specialist novated leasing company that delivers quantifiable bottom line results to a business and its employees. Our unique combination of vehicle, finance and tax expertise is unequalled in the industry, and it’s these skills that provide our clients with an increase in profitability that no other salary packaging company can match.
Based in Sydney, we have a National footprint of clients, and have grown this customer base year on year for the last nine years. Our company is a recognised thought leader and is renowned for its sophisticated systems, personalised service model and has the edge in branding and marketing over our competitors. We have a suite of blue chip companies as key clients, many of which we have churned from competitors.
To apply for this role contact Greg Parkes directly.