Autopia | Greenfleet Breakfast Seminar
Author: Barry Scott / Published Date: 24 May 2012
Categories: Events, Novated Leasing, Consultancy
- How to avoid the biggest FBT bill in history?
- How Carbon Trading is going to affect your business?
Autopia is in a unique position.
Our decisions after the Federal Budget last year have enabled us to report on the full effects of the FBT changes, three years ahead of anyone else.
There are some real surprises, and we’ll be revealing the results at breakfast seminars in Sydney on the 1st June, and Melbourne on the 7th June.
- Find out how to avoid the biggest FBT bill in history
- How to protect your organisation from non-compliance, and why luxury leases are on the rise
- Why novated leasing has to be part of EBA negotiations
- How a quantum change in driving behaviour is affecting employees' paypackets and your bottom line
- How to adjust your vehicle policy to benefit your employees and reduce payroll tax
And fresh from their Government advisory position, Greenfleet will bring you up to date with the impending Carbon Trading scheme.
- How the Carbon pricing mechanism is going to work, and how it will affect your business
- How to prepare for a Carbon Trading future
For more details and to book your spot for Sydney click here
For more details and to book your spot for Melbourne click here